Forget about all the other Majors, this is the one to win. Become a golfing legend when you lift the 2021 Turkey Trophy at Dundonald Links. Don’t be a sprout, get your entry in for the Turkey Trophy for the chance to be crowned…
“The Champion Gobbler of the Year”
- Individual Stableford Competition
- White Tees – Gents
- Red Tees – Ladies
- Dress Code: Christmas Attire
- Preferred Lies in the Rough for those who wear a Christmas Hat, Free Christmas hat when you purchase a sleeve of Pro V1 Balls at time of entry
We “Woosh” you a Merry Christmas
The “Woosh” is back by popular demand. Surprise a playing partner with a “Woosh” in the middle of their back swing. One free “Woosh” included in the entry fee. Additional “Wooshes” can be purchased at £1 each and all proceeds go to charity.
- *Maximum of 6 Wooshes per player
- *Wooshes are strictly non transferable
- *Wooshing can be dangerous therefore the Club may not be held liable for the consequence of a “Woosh” by the Woosher or Wooshee.
- 1st Prize – Free Range Turkey
- 2nd Prize – Side of Marrbury Smoked Salmon
- 3rd Prize – Gammon Joint
- Worst Stableford Score – Kilo of Sprouts
- Christmas Prizes also up for grabs for the Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive Skill Competitions.
- Beat the resident Turkey at the 11th for a Christmas Prize
- Magnum of Dellamotte Champagne for anyone who gets a HO HO HOLE IN ONE
Canny Crow Restaurant
Why not enjoy a Morning Roll with tea or coffee on arrival, or perhaps a two course Christmas lunch with tea or coffee after play for £30 per person. This offer must be booked in advance during the online entry process.
Open to all club golfers with a valid handicap and Golf Entry Fee is £45 per person. To enter, please click the button below.